For those looking for a martial art with depth and practicality.
The Tactical Arts Pekiti Tirsia Kali Program is a combative martial art that teaches edged weapons, impact weapons, and empty hand skills designed to give you a decided advantage over anyone trying to do you harm. A unique system, Pekiti Tirsia Kali training starts with an emphasis on edged weapons first. We believe if you can protect yourself against a knife attack when even a touch is deadly, then you can also survive an empty hands attack. This approach to training will hone your skills better than any other approach.
Pekiti Tirsia Kali is the official system for the Philippine Marine Corps where being effective is the top priority. Instructor Leslie Buck, a master in Pekiti Tirsia Kali, has taught instructors for the Philippine Marines, the US Army, private citizens, and he can teach you. Leslie has developed our Filipino Martial Arts curriculum with over 29 years of experience to give you in depth training to cultivate real skills.
If you have always wanted to learn an effective martial art, to expand your prior training or just to be able to protect yourself and your loved ones, this is the program for you. The mechanics learned at the most basic levels of the system provide the foundation for the movements used throughout the art. This maximizes your training time and allows you to adapt to multiple self defense scenarios based on strategies and tactics rather than trying to remember a different technique for every possible situation.
- Learn at your convenience through seminars, short workshops, classes, or private lessons.
- No contracts for classes. Just month-to-month.
- Only 2 hours a week needed to develop the skills you need.
- Classes available Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.
- Classes held in Austin, Texas.
- Taught by Master Instructor Leslie Buck and certified Pekiti Tirsia Kali instructors.
- Classes are $75 per month. Costs for seminars and private training vary.
Contact us today. You’ll learn more about Tactical Arts, and see if our training is right for you.